offering the finest level of bespoke hand-knotted rug services to the trade
• a unique opportunity for the trade to deal directly with manufacturer.
• all orders done on our own looms *allowing consistent quality control.
• specialists with years of experience exclusively in hand-knotted custom luxury rugs.
• onsite dying facility with master dyer allowing the strictest control on color consistency. *our specialty
• ability to color match from fabric or paint swatches at no extra charge.
• 3 complimentary woven strike offs per order as well as computer rendering showing true scale.
• over 10,000 color poms stocked in a variety of natural fibers. Including wild silk, soy, hand-spun & carded
tibetan wool, hemp, nettle , angora mohair, banana skin, cactus & spun metals.
• all designs stocked in a large 3 x 5 ft sample showing entire pattern , each design stocked in wide range of
additional color ways in a 12” x 12” and 18” x 18” sample. *available for easy shipping.
• hand-knotted by skilled tibetan artisans using the finest natural materials available.
• designs are fully customizable by size, materials, color, pile height , shape , & knot count.
• competitive price structure for high-end custom hand-knotted rugs.
price points start at $35.00 per.sq.ft. for fine pure hand-spun tibetan wool in 100 knot.
* we do not compromise quality to offer our very competitive pricing. we are able to offer this value based on our unique set up such as direct manufacturing & designing our own lines. all prices offered by sq. ft. based on materials used, allowing straight forward pricing.
• no up charge for custom designs and one off pieces.
• quick turn around time, 3 weeks for strike offs approx. 3 months on most orders from strike off confirmation.
• Ability to produce oversize pieces up to 40 ft x 40 ft. without seems.
• Ability to travel and design on site upon request. We love to collaborate with designers!
• 4,500 sq.ft. design studio / gallery dedicated entirely to our own line of innovative custom hand – knotted rugs.